We are actively looking to recruit an Intermediate Project Manager with proven experience in supporting challenging projects and to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years post-graduate or relevant workplace experience, either at a Construction Project Management Consultancy or working client side already with relevant Project Management or Quantity Surveying experience.
You will need to be able to show experience of working on several projects at once. You will be tasked in carrying out a full range of pre-contract and post-contract services from feasibility through to project delivery and completion. Projects are likely to include commercial to residential conversions, new builds, light refurbishments, eco and bespoke builds.
You will be a self-motivated individual managing your own day-to-day operations whilst being a key member of the project team.
- Experience in supporting high quality project management in relevant sectors for a consultancy
- Manage the full life cycle of projects from inception to completion
- Able to show your ability to influence and successfully deliver as part of a team
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Confident in working autonomously
- Highly organised and keen attention to detail
- Competency with the use of Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel, Word etc
- Competent with using Microsoft Projects / Elecosoft Powerproject or similar
- Competent with using CAD
- Any prior experience with eco builds
- Experience with innovative project builds
- Full UK driving licence
- Fully insured vehicle suitable to carry out your day-to-day operations
- Willing to travel within the UK
- Up to date relevant Health & Safety accreditation
- Hold a SSSTS certificate or similar
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Free parking
- Main office in rural location
- Happy to discuss flexible working